At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure each patient has an excellent experience at our practice.
Why choose our office?
- Dr. Frech graduated at the top of his class.
- He has 26 years of experience (24 years as a specialist in orthodontics)
- He’s been a leader in his profession since his school days (president of his dental school class, past president of local and state dental associations, serves nationally for the American Association of Orthodontists on their councils and House of Delegates).
- Dr. Frech is an educator (teaches orthodontic residents at the Texas A&M Health Science Center Baylor College of Dentistry) so he will use the latest and most tested techniques available for you and your children.
- He’s a father of three, so he will be great with your children as well.
- He’s involved in church and community.
- He runs on time and is attentive to the details.
- Very experienced staff with expertise in all aspects of orthodontics
- Financial and treatment coordinators with 13 and 17 years of insurance experience
- Friendly, fun, caring (and most have children of their own)
- Well-trained and certified
- Modern stand-alone building with plenty of parking and a covered area for rainy days
- Upbeat, modern music
- Centrally located in Wichita Falls among the shopping areas and schools
- Comfortable open-bay clinic with private rooms available if desired
- Video arcade to entertain families
- Fun games and contests
- Warm cookies baked all day long!
- Computerized diagnosis and treatment planning
- Digital X-rays for better results and more comprehensive diagnosis (less radiation)
- Modern treatment techniques (Invisalign®, Damon® Smile, and In-Ovation®)
- More than 10,000 satisfied patients in the North Texas area since 1988
- Has provided orthodontic treatment for several dentists and their families
- Before and after pictures available for all types of malocclusion
And we’re affordable!
- No charge for initial examinations and observation appointments
- “All-inclusive” fees (no hidden charges for records, retainers, emergencies, etc.)
- Most insurances accepted
- Flexible, no-interest payment plans (including “zero-down” for qualified patients)
- Family plans available
Please feel free to contact our practice and schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation. Your lifetime of happy smiles starts here!